Paired with an interactive touchscreen kiosk or display, guests use concierge boards like a personal, virtual assistant to find all the information they need, from wayfinding, meeting details, flight information and more.
Digital Signage Benefits
Concierge boards allow you to:
- Reinforce your company logo and color scheme
- Provide a virtual information “desk” around the clock
- Assist guests and help them navigate your property
- Promote onsite amenities, restaurants or businesses
- Showcase meeting, conference or event details
- Integrate applications, like local news, weather and flight information
- Advertise local attractions and establishments
- Feature dynamic content, including videos and interactive graphics
- Manage staff time, freeing them up to assist others
Digital wayfinding helps visitors navigate your property and access relevant information, all while saving your staff time and energy from manual updates to maps, directions and more.
Visitors can access real-time data for all their planning needs, including checking their flight status, weather, event and meeting information, and more.
Event, building and office directory listings help your guests and staff save time, stay informed and find where they need to go.
Promote onsite amenities, restaurants and businesses, or advertise local-area attractions and establishments to engage guests – and even get a return on investment (ROI) from digital advertising signage.