Education Digital Signage
Change the way you communicate with students, faculty and visitors on campus. Use digital signage to promote events, communicate key dates, attract potential students and staff, and keep your campus safe.
Capture your audience’s attention with digital signage:
- Help students, faculty and visitors find classrooms, dorm rooms, dining halls, and more
- Feature directories for departments and faculty offices
- Display emergency messages to keep the school safe
- Promote extracurricular activities, including student organizations, guest speakers, sporting events, and more
- Advertise discounts and offerings for onsite and offsite businesses
- Post reminders about registration deadlines, class cancellations and more
Keep students, faculty and visitors safe with our emergency messaging solution, which powers pre-programmed alerts, evacuation maps, safety procedures, and other pertinent information.
Help others navigate your facility with our interactive wayfinding solution. Regardless of your campus size or complexity, we customize digital maps and applications to help you maximize interaction. Maps can even be sent to a mobile device.
Showcase meal choices in campus dining halls to eliminate menu printing and manual updates. Promote chef specials or change offerings and dining hours with our simple software and scheduling tool.
Contact a member of our sales team today to learn more about what our products can do for your property.
“The College of Nursing was proud to be the first at the University of South Florida to use the interactive touch screen technology in an inclusive electronic way-finding and messaging system”, said Dianne Morrison-Beedy, PhD, RN, WHNP-BC, FNAP, FAANP, FAAN, Senior Associate Vice President of USF Health, and Dean of the College of Nursing. “USF and the College of Nursing value innovation and collaboration and this project embodied both. The use of technology has changed the way we operate and provide messages to our internal clients. Our partnership with all the vendors involved, especially JANUS Displays, has proven to be a great collaborative effort”.